Transportation typically represents the largest part of the total logistics cost. Agile Supply Chain will help minimize your total transportation costs subject to your company’s customer service policy requirements.
Agile Supply Chain provides solutions that optimize your transportation operations while protecting service level. Below are a few areas of focus:
- Shipment planning and management. (e.g. shipment frequency planning).
- Carrier selection and management. (e.g. lane cost analysis & carrier performance monitoring).
- Routing optimization. (e.g. reduce total route cost, increase trailer utilization & route balancing).
- Backhauling and continuous moves. (e.g. maximize vehicle utilization).
- Load planning and scheduling. (e.g. organize an efficient weekly tranportation plan).
- Shipment tracking. (e.g. critical component in inventory management and customer response)
What is also unique about Agile Supply Chain is that we strongly believe in combining profitability and social corporate responsibility objectives. At Agile Supply Chain. we are proud to promote green logistics solutions that enable your company to not only achieve profitability goals but also sustainability objectives. As a result the solutions we offer enable a sustainable supply chain that have a positive impact on the environment.