Agile Supply Chain will help your management team design and implement their supply chain vision. Working in collaboration with your supply chain, warehousing, replenishment and transportation teams as well as your sales and marketing teams, we assist in developing implementation based solutions from initial concept validation, solution design, project planning, project implementation, go-live support, performance monitoring until daily operations are stable and fully taken over by your management teams.
Agile Supply Chain can help your company on four essential parts of the supply chain:
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Transportation Management
- Network Design and Optimization
Agile Supply Chain provides solutions that optimize five essential operational functions at your warehouse:
1. Receiving: avoid receiving damaged or inaccurate deliveries in the door in order to avoid shipping damaged or inaccurate shipments out the door.
- Putaway (direct and directed): maximize storage density and retrieval productivity.
- Storage: optimize storage mode, location and space allocation.
- Order picking: reduce order picking travel time, eliminate and combine order picking tasks.
- Shipping: direct loading and advanced shipping notice preparation.)
In order to reduce inventory carrying costs, Agile Supply Chain will help increase the financial return on inventory while simultaneously increasing customer service levels.
Agile Supply Chain provides solutions that optimize your inventory on six essential fronts while ensuring service level is optimized:
- Demand forecast design and demand forecast accuracy improvement.
- Order planning.
- Reduce cycle times.
- Lower purchase order/setup costs.
- Improve inventory visibility.
- Lower inventory carrying costs. (ex: days-on-hand reduction)
Agile Supply Chain will help minimize your total transportation costs subject to your company’s customer service policy requirements.
Agile Supply Chain provides solutions that optimize your transportation operations on seven essential fronts while ensuring service level is optimized:
- Shipment planning and management. (ex: shipment frequency planning)
- Mode, carrier selection and carrier management. (ex: carrier performance monitoring)
- Routing and scheduling. (reduce total route costs, route balancing)
- Backhauling and continuous moves. (maximize vehicle utilization)
- Vehicle scheduling.
- Load planning and management. (maximize the outbound container utilization)
- Shipment tracking. (critical component in inventory management and customer response)
What is also unique about Agile Supply Chain is that we strongly believe in combining profitability and social corporate responsibility objectives. At Agile Supply Chain, we are proud to promote green logistics solutions that enable your company to not only achieve profitability goals but also sustainability objectives. As a result the solutions we offer enable a green-er supply chain that have a positive impact on the environment.
Network Design and Optimization
Agile Supply Chain will help in designing a network that minimizes the total of inventory carrying costs, warehousing costs, and transportation costs…while satisfying customer response time requirements.
With this objective in mind, Agile Supply Chain helps your company answer questions such as:
- How can we adjust our supply chain network to reach a target customer service level that our market requires?
- How many warehouses do we need and where should they be located?
- Which warehouses/manufacturing plants should carry which product and deliver to which customers/warehouses?
- How much inventory should be carried by each warehouse for each product?
- Are there opportunities for consolidating resources that have been overlooked?
In order to do this, Agile Supply Chain can help your management team on seven essential fronts:
- Supply chain network analysis. (As Is and Future state)
- Supply chain network modelling.
- Capacity Planning.
- Contingency planning.
- Network inventory allocation.
- Scenario generation and impact analysis.
- Develop Action Plans, Project planning, project implementation and go-live support.